Yahoo is a very popular and widely known email service available worldwide. There are a large number of users; who use it on a regular basis. In quite a few cases, the users do not regularly use it. In such cases, their accounts are deactivated. In other cases, if you do not follow the Yahoo guidelines, your account is deactivated as per the rules. This may turn out to be quite problematic.
Whenever, you come across a situation that your Yahoo account is deactivated, you can choose any of the methods mentioned below to reactivate your account. These methods work only if your account is recoverable. If your account has been blocked due to some activities performed that do not follow the Yahoo guidelines, there are quite a few chances that your Yahoo account will be recovered by this method.
Method 1: Reactivate Yahoo account by logging in:
The simplest way to reactivate your Yahoo account is by logging in to your account. For this just open the Yahoo mail homepage in your browser and log in to your account after entering your credentials. You may be asked to verify your identity by entering the code sent on the recovery email address or phone number as per your choice. You are taken to your Yahoo account after successful verification of your Yahoo email ID and password.
Method 2: Reactivate Yahoo account by resetting Yahoo password:
Yahoo email allows you the option to reset the Yahoo password. This method can be used to reactivate a Yahoo account with the forgotten password. You can reset Yahoo password using either the recovery email method or the recovery phone number method. Irrespective of the method you choose, the option to reset Yahoo password will help you to gain back access to your account. Just go through the option mentioned below to reactivate your Yahoo account.
- Open the Yahoo sign in helper page in your web browser.
- You will be asked to enter either the Yahoo login address, recovery Email address, or recovery phone number.
- Enter the CAPTCHA provided to prove that you are not a robot.
- Here you will be asked to enter the missing digits of your phone number. Enter the missing digits and you are then taken to a new page where you have to click on the button “Yes, send me an Account key”.
- Now a new page appears where you are shown with the part of recovery Email address. Click on the button “Yes, send me an Account key”. Else click on the button I don’t have access to this email.
- After you receive the recovery code in the Email or the phone number, enter it in the text box that appears.
- Now you will be asked to enter a new password twice in the text box that appears.
- Finally, clicking on the Continue button changes your password.
After you have reactivated the Yahoo account, you can now log in to your account by entering the current Yahoo mail and password.
If you come across any problem with your Yahoo mail, just give a call on Yahoo support number and get the problem fixed instantly by the experts. You are guided over the phone to fix the problem on your own over the phone while in complex cases, you are provided assistance with remote access. 24*7 support is provided to fix any Yahoo related problem.
Dial Yahoo Helpline Numbers:-